CITB Achieving Behavioural Change (ABC)
Construction Skills Accredited Courses – CITB Achieving Behavioural Change (ABC)
The Achieving Behavioural Change course is designed for delegates who need to change their behaviour and attitude towards construction site safety. Delegates will gain an understanding of how accidents can be prevented through altering your attitude, behaviour, worker engagement and communication in all job roles on site.
On completion of the course delegates will have greater knowledge of the following:
- the legal duties of employees and employers
- defining control measures, hazards and risks
- identifying possible reasons for accidents
- understanding the relation between behaviour and attitude
- understanding the damage caused by poor safety performance
- putting achieving behavioural change (ABC) into practice using the STAARR and TASK card
At the end of the course delegates will also need to pass an exam assessment to show their understanding of the course.
The CITB Achieving Behavioural Change (ABC) certificate is valid for five years. Delegates must renew their certificate after five years of attending the ABC course .
Other Construction Accredited Courses
3B Training also offer a range of other CITB courses at our venues in Bolton, Liverpool, Manchester, Sheffield, Hull, Leeds, Derby, Durham and Watford. Take a look below at the other courses we offer:
- SMSTS – Site Managers Safety Training Scheme – 5 day course intended for those who hold a management role on site.
- SSSTS – Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme – 2 day course intended for delegates who hold a supervisory role on site.
- SMSTS Refresher – attend this course to refresh your SMSTS certificate after 5 years
- SSSTS Refresher – attend this course to refresh your SSSTS certificate after 5 years
- CITB Health & Safety Awareness – for delegates who need to obtain the Green CSCS card
- CITB Directors Role for Health and Safety
- Temporary Works Coordinator
- Temporary Works Supervisor
- SEATS – Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme