Fire Awareness Training
3 in 1 Courses – Fire Awareness Training
The 3 hour Fire Awareness training course is designed to make employees aware of the dangers of fire and the risks around the workplace.
This course does not contain a practical element and will not qualify you as an appointed person.
The course will help to make the delegates more fire-aware and highlight the level of risk, both at home and in their occupation.
The course will go over the following subjects:
- The fire triangle and common sources of combustion and ignition
- Growth of fire – the development of a fire and how fast it can spread
- Prevention and containment of a fire – escape routes and fire doors and how to find them
- Fire extinguishers – an overview of the types of extinguishers and their appropriateness to different fires
- What to do when you discover a fire – being aware of your corporate procedure when you find a fire
The course is suitable for anyone in the workplace, the more people aware of fire safety the better.
By completing this course you’ll will be come the appointed person in your company. You will have the responsibility of implementing and executing the evacuation process.
3 in 1 Courses
We also offer several other short courses in our offer. The offer will allow delegates to attend up to three courses in one day; the more courses you book the more you will save.
Take a look below at the other courses available: