Training Venues – Sheffield Centre
Located at the heart of Sheffield city centre, in Churchill house. At our Sheffield Office we run the following courses: SMSTS, SSSTS, Health and Safety Awareness, First Aid, IOSH, NEBOSH, Face Fit Trainer Workshop and various other Health and Safety courses. We can provide training at our clients premises in and around Sheffield up on demand.
The venue is situated close to local amenities in the city centre and is not far from the motorway. Free parking is available on site.
To book onto a Sheffield course or to view our upcoming course dates visit our book a course page.
There is a car park very close to the venue- parking costs £4.50 per day and you will receive a discount code when you sign in at reception.
Car Park Address:
Sheffield Hartshead Square
- Follow the M1 (southbound) to junction 34 and take the A6109 exit.
- At Meadowhall roundabout take the 4th exit onto Meadow Hall Road.
- At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Brightside Lane then continue straight onto Attercliffe Road.
- Take a slight right onto Saville Street then use the left lane to turn right at 2nd cross Street onto Derek Dooley Way.
- At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Corporation Street.
- Take a slight left onto Corporation Street, then another onto W Bar Green.
- Turn left onto Queen Street then turn right onto Meeting House Lane and the venue will be on your left.
- Follow A61 (Northbound) for 11 miles and take a slight right onto Asline Road.
- Use the right lane to turn slightly left onto Bramall Lane then at the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Eyre Street.
- At the next roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Arundel Gate then turn left onto High Street.
- Continue onto Church Street then turn right onto Vicar Lane.
- Then take the next right onto Campo Lane then continue onto Hartshead.
6-8 Meeting House Lane