Accident Investigation Course
This course is for those who assist in accident investigation in the workplace. The course also contains techniques which can be added to company procedures. The skills learned will contribute towards organising an investigation.
- Delivered over one-day.
- Can be completed online or in the classroom.
- Can be delivered as an in-house course.
- Valid for three years.
Accident Investigation course content
By the end of the course the delegate will be able to understand:
- Legal requirements for reporting accidents.
- Why we need to investigate accidents.
- Enhanced relationships with authorities and insurers.
- The financial gain for preventing accidents.
- An improvement in workplace morale, leading to greater work rate and expediency.
- How incidents happen and the immediate, underlying and root causes of them.
The trainer assesses through a variety of exercises over five modules. Delegates will be required to sit a final exam once the exercises have been completed. If the client does not feel the need for a final exam; certificates will be as a result supplied on attendance.
How long is the Accident Investigation course?
Why should I attend this course?
Employees at all levels rather than a certain bracket, who are involved in accident investigation, should attend this course.
Is the course accredited?
3B Training accredited
On completion of the course, attendees will gain greater knowledge in investigation methods. As well as improving their interviewing approach and also gaining the ability to offer advice based on relevant information.
You will also receive a certificate, that is valid for three years.
To gain further knowledge of workplace health and safety you may want to attend the NEBOSH General Certificate.