BTEC Level 2 in Business Administration
The Level 2 Business Administration qualification is designed for those who work in a business administration role.
Dependant on how quickly the learner can gather the relevant evidence.
Who should enrol on to the Business Administration NVQ?
Administrators who are aiming to gain a BTEC Level 2 qualification.
Is the course accredited?
ProQual or Pearson Edexcel accredited
The qualification will assess a learner’s ability to work in their current occupation. The learner must be 16 or over and be working in a business administration role.
BTEC Level 2 in Business Administration - Course Content
The course is assessed through a range of methods provided by the learner, including; written questions, evidence generated from the workplace, observations, professional discussions and witness testimonials. Learners will need to gather evidence in:
- Communication in a Business Environment
- Principles of Providing Administrative Services
- Manage Personal Performance and Development
- Understand Employer Organisations
- Principles of Business Document Production and Information Management
- Develop Working Relationships with Colleagues
Get in touch with a Training Advisor for more information.