CITB Achieving Behavioural Change (ABC)
Site Safety Plus Accredited Courses – CITB Achieving Behavioural Change (ABC)
The Behavioural Change course provides an understanding of how accidents can be prevented through altering your attitude, behaviour, worker engagement and communication in all job roles on site.
Who is it for:
Those who need to change their behaviour and attitude towards construction site safety.
By the end of the CITB ABC course, the delegate will have a greater knowledge of the following:
- legal duties of employees and employers
- defining control measures, hazards and risks
- identifying possible reasons for accidents
- understanding the relationship between behaviour and attitude
- understanding the damage caused by poor safety performance
- putting achieving behavioural change into practice using the STAARR and TASK card
What is Required to Pass the CITB ABC Training Course?
At the end of the course, delegates will be required to pass an exam assessment to show their understanding of the course. Delegates must be able to read, write and understand English well to attend the course.
The CITB Achieving Behavioural Change (ABC) certificate is valid for five years. As such, delegates must renew their certificate after five years of attending the ABC course.
There are a number of locations where delegates can complete the CITB ABC course:
Contact Us Today
3B Training also offers a range of other CITB courses; you can book your course here. Alternatively, if you have any further questions, or would like to speak to one of the 3B Training specialists, don’t hesitate to get in touch or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org.