Fire Awareness Training
3 in 1 Courses – Fire Awareness Training
Overview of the Fire Awareness Training Course
This is a classroom based course which is designed to ensure employees are aware of the dangers of fire and the risks around the workplace. This course does not have a practical element and you will not become accredited or qualified as an appointed person.
This course does not have a practical element and you will not become accredited or qualified as an appointed person.
Who is it for:
The course is suitable for anyone in the workplace, the more people aware of fire safety the better.
The course will help to make the delegates more fire-aware and highlight the level of risk, both at home and in their occupation.
The course will go over the following subjects:
- The fire triangle and common sources of combustion and ignition
- Growth of fire – the development of a fire and how fast it can spread
- Prevention and containment of a fire – escape routes and fire doors and how to find them
- Fire extinguishers – an overview of the types of extinguishers and their appropriateness to different fires
- What to do when you discover a fire – being aware of your corporate procedure when you find a fire
What is Required to Pass the Fire Awareness Course?
Delegates are not required to pass a test to complete this course.
There are no requirements to entry on this course.
When you complete this course, you may wish to further your knowledge of fire safety. We offer a Fire Warden training course which will certify you as an appointed fire safety person.
The Fire Awareness course is part of our 3-in-1 package so is an ideal opportunity to save money on taking multiple short training courses. Find out more here.
Please contact us to arrange attendance of this course at a location convenient to you, or arrange to have it conducted on your site.
Contact Us Today
If you have any questions or would like to speak to one of the 3B Training specialists, don’t hesitate to get in touch or email us via email@example.com. If you are considering any further training, you can see what courses are available here.