Health and Safety Level 3 eLearning Course
Health and Safety Level 3 eLearning is an advanced online training course designed to educate those in a managerial or supervisory role of workplace health and safety.
How long is the Health and Safety eLearning course?
Approx. 5 hours
Who should complete the Health and Safety course?
Managers and supervisors or those in a similar role.
Is the Health and Safety course accredited?
When does my Health and Safety certificate expire?
Course Objectives of the Health and Safety Level 3 eLearning
On completion of the course, learners will:
- Have further knowledge of workplace hazards
- Gain a better understanding of health and safety law
- Know how to put in place effective and necessary controls
- Be able to apply effective supervisory skills of staff
- Know the importance of health and safety culture at work
The Health and Safety Level 3 eLearning course is split up into 11 manageable training modules. Once you have completed your booking, you will receive your Highfield login details; you will then have 12 months to complete the course until your licence expires. You will be able to download your certificate upon completion of the training.
Each module contains 5 multiple-choice questions designed to test the learner.
The online course covers the following subjects:
- An introduction to health and safety
- Workplace related health, injuries and accidents
- Legal aspects of health and safety
- Risk assessments
- COSHH hazardous substances
- Occupational health, safety and welfare
- Fire safety
- Monitoring and measuring performance
- Work equipment safety
- Manual handling, display screen equipment and ergonomics
- The role of supervisors and line managers
3B Training offers a range of classroom health and safety courses that could benefit a safer workplace. Please take a look at the classroom courses we have available here.