Health and Safety Level 3 eLearning
Health and Safety eLearning Courses – Health and Safety Level 3 eLearning
Health and Safety Level 3 eLearning is an advanced online training course designed to educate those in a managerial or supervisory role of workplace health and safety.
Approx. 5 hours
Who is it for:
Managers and supervisors or those in a similar role.
On completion of the course, learners will:
- Have further knowledge of workplace hazards
- Gain a better understanding of health and safety law
- Know how to put in place effective and necessary controls
- Be able to apply effective supervisory skills of staff
- Know the importance of health and safety culture at work
The Health and Safety Level 3 eLearning course is split up into 11 manageable training modules. Once you have completed your booking you will receive your Highfield login details, you will then have 12 months to complete the course until your licence expires. You will be able to download your certificate upon completion of the training.
Each module contains 5 multiple choice questions designed to test the learner.
The online course covers the following subjects:
- An introduction to health and safety
- Workplace related health, injuries and accidents
- Legal aspects of health and safety
- Risk assessments
- COSHH hazardous substances
- Occupational health, safety and welfare
- Fire safety
- Monitoring and measuring performance
- Work equipment safety
- Manual handling, display screen equipment and ergonomics
- The role of supervisors and line managers
3B Training offers a range of classroom health and safety courses that could benefit towards a safer workplace. Take a look at the classroom courses we have available here.
Contact Us Today
3B Training also offers a range of other eLearning courses. If you have any further questions or would like to speak to one of the 3B Training advisors, don’t hesitate to get in touch or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.