Scaffolding and Working at Heights Courses
PASMA Tower Training is provided to allow attendees to learn the best health and safety practice whilst using mobile access towers and working at heights. This training is vital for those who are looking to work on a mobile tower as the course provides you with the correct card to do so. This card will prove that the delegate is fully competent in using working at heights equipment.
A PASMA Card and Certificate will be awarded on completion. The PASMA card will last for five years before it is due for renewal
How long is the PASMA course?
A person who is responsible for erecting, disassembling, adjusting, manoeuvring and inspecting of mobile towers in their occupation.
Is the course accredited?
You must also bring your own Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to the course. Makes sure you are present for the training with a hard hat, a hi-vis, gloves and sturdy footwear.
There is a range of different mobile tower training courses available, such as:
- 1 day: Combine Low-Level Access course
- ½ day: Low-Level Access course.
- 1 day: Towers for Managers course.
- Working at Heights training is also a very relevant course in this area.
Mobile Tower Training courses cover the following topics:
- Relevant health and safety regulations, laws and legislation.
- Understanding potential hazards and equipment problems.
- How to carry out the correct safety checks.
- How to assemble and dismantle a tower.
What is Required to Pass the PASMA Course?
The course is a classroom-based session. The training features the use of informative videos and group discussions. There will also be practical elements of the course.
It is also advised that you attend the IPAF course so that you are officially ready to work at heights, deal with any on-site problems and will be able to supervise more effectively.