As of January 2017, our North East courses will run from Arch Workspace in Pity Me. The training venue is located 3 miles north of the city on Abbey Road. Premier Inn Durham North is within walking distance as is Arnison Retail Park and Abbeywoods Business Park.
Please note: The venue reception does not open until 8.30 am. There is no access to the building before this time.
Arch Durham Workspace
- Please report to the reception desk upon arrival. The reception will be taking temperature tests before granting access to the building.
- Reception is fitted with an acrylic shield for protection of staff tenants and visitors.
- Hazard strip tape at the reception will mark 2 metres from the desk to aid social distancing.
- Sanitizer dispensers are available at reception and are fitted outside of rooms on the first floor.
- Please follow the one-way system for the first floor. Please use the reception stairs when entering the building and exit at the rear stairs of the building. Please leave by the reception door.
- One person to be in any of the kitchens at any one time.
- One person to use the lift on-site at any one time.
- Two persons in the toilets facilities at one time.
- For everyone’s safety, the building and its facilities will be cleaned and disinfected as often a feasibly possible.
Who To Contact
If you are looking to book training at our North East centre contact Pete Milner is the guy to talk to. Pete has extensive knowledge of health and safety training and will be able to point you in the right direction.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 07557 678 155
Parking is free at the venue.
Directions to the Durham Training Venue
There is easy access from the A1 north and south and the venue. The centre is based just off the A167. Take the 4th exit onto Front Street then on the next roundabout; take the 1st exit onto Abbey Road. You then need to take the next left onto Smithfield and the centre will be on your next right.
By Train / By Bus
Durham Railway station is 3 miles from Durham Workspace. The centre is a 13-minute bus journey from Durham Train Station.
The nearby Arnison Centre (a retail park) is well serviced by buses throughout the day. The Workspace is then a short walk (5 minutes) from the bus stop. The number 64 bus is operated by Arriva and there is a bus between Durham City Bus Station and the Arnison Centre every 10 minutes.
If you need further directions, please contact reception on 0191 375 3961.
Courses at the Durham Training Venue
We provide a range of health and safety courses in the venue; such as SSSTS, SMSTS, SMSTS Refresher, SSSTS Refresher, NEBOSH General Certificate, NEBOSH Construction Certificate and CITB Health and Safety Awareness.
To view our upcoming North East courses visit our book a course page.
Why Not Leave Us A Review?
We’d love to hear your thoughts on our products and services. Leave us a review here.
Arch Durham Workspace