Training Venues – Watford Centre
Our Watford training facility is a four floor state of the art building on Clarendon Road.
The location is ideal for commuters as it is only seven minutes’ drive from junction 5 of the M1 motorway and is only seven minutes’ walk from Watford Junction Train Station. The venue is directly opposite the Jury’s Inn hotel and is very close to the town centre with shops, bars and restaurants.
Our Watford training venue will be offering a range of courses, including Site Safety Plus: SMSTS, SSSTS, CITB Health & Safety Awareness, First Aid, NEBOSH and IOSH Managing Safely.
We are also able to provide specialist tailored courses at other venues around the area if necessary and can also deliver in house training.
(NORTHBOUND) via M1 from Edgware
- Turn left onto Edgware Way/Watford By-Pass/A41. then at the roundabout, take the 3rd exit and stay on Edgware Way/Watford By-Pass/A41.
- Use the left lane to merge onto M1 via the slip road to M25/Luton/Airport.
- At junction 5, take the A41 exit to M25/Aylesbury/Watford.
- Then at the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Stephenson Way/A4008.
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit and stay on Stephenson Way/A4008.
- Turn left onto Beechen Grove/A411 then use any lane to turn left to stay on Beechen Grove/A411.
- Slight right towards Beechen Grove/A411 then use the left lane to turn slightly right onto Beechen Grove/A411.
- Turn left onto Clarendon Rd, the destination will be on the right.
(SOUTHBOUND) via M1 London Road
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto the New Airport Way/A1081 slip road and then merge onto New Airport Way/A1081
- Use the left lane to merge onto M1 via the slip road to London
- Follow M1 to Stephenson Way/A4008 in Radlett. Take exit 5 from M1 and merge onto M1
- At junction 5, take the A41 exit to Watford
- Follow Stephenson Way/A4008 and A411 to Clarendon Rd in Watford then at the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Stephenson Way/A4008
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit and stay on Stephenson Way/A4008 then turn left onto Beechen Grove/A411
- Use any lane to turn left to stay on Beechen Grove/A411 and continue to follow A411
- Slight right towards Beechen Grove/A411 and use the left lane to turn slightly right onto Beechen Grove/A411
- Turn left onto Clarendon Rd and your destination will be on your right.
28 Clarendon Road