Centre Administrator in Wigan
Find out more about 3B Training as a company here.
- £17,250 – £18,000 per annum plus benefits
- Permanent, full-time
- Wigan, Greater Manchester
The Role – Centre Administrator
We are looking to appoint a Centre Administrator to join our expanding team to ensure the smooth running of courses in the North West centres.
Reporting to the Senior Centre Coordinator your key responsibilities will include:
- Add customers and contacts to the company’s CRM system
- Take orders over the phone of delegates booking on to public courses and log public sales orders
- Handle individual delegate cancellations
- Preparation for all course material for your allocated venue such as register, print exam papers, ensure trainer has all the correct materials, print flyers for delegates, feedback forms etc
- Chase tutors for any outstanding course returns as per 3B’s process
- Create pass letters when requested and in line with delegate eligibility
- Answer inbound calls and take detailed messages for colleagues when required
- Stock check – Monitoring literature stock in the branch and that has been given to tutors and ordering in time as necessary
The Person – Centre Administrator
The ideal Centre Administrator will hold the following essentials:
- Be proactive in nature
- Be comfortable working in a small team
- Manage their own time effectively
- Have proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
The following are desirable, but not essential:
- Have experience working for a similar training provider
- Ideally have a full clean driving license with access to own transport as travel to other centres will be required
The Pay – CRM Manager
In reward for your skills and experience, you will be offered a salary between £17,250 and £18,000 per annum plus 28 days holiday (including public holidays). The hours of work are Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm with 1 hour for lunch.
Additional benefits include company pension scheme, eye care vouchers, Bupa Cash Plan membership and your birthday off!
- Company Pension Scheme
- An extra days’ holiday for your birthday (once completed 6-month probation)
- Eyecare vouchers
- Additional Service day for each complete year of service
- Car allowance.
Please follow the link below to apply for this role, including a cover letter on why you think you’re perfect for this opportunity.