Centre Coordinator in Tamworth
Find out more about 3B Training as a company here.
- £18,000 – £20,000 per annum plus benefits
- Permanent, full-time
- Tamworth, Staffordshire
The Role – Centre Coordinator
We are looking to appoint a Centre Coordinator to be based at our Tamworth office to ensure the smooth running of courses happening in each centre.
Reporting to a Regional Manager, you will be responsible for the coordination of public courses in our existing and proposed future Midlands-based Centres.
You will be responsible for:
- Scheduling and plotting courses
- Organising trainers
- Sourcing new trainers and venues and negotiating rates
- Monitoring course performance
- Processing bookings and enquiries
- Managing key broker relationships
- Monitoring and acting on centre feedback
- Proactively increasing delegate numbers on public courses
The Person – Centre Coordinator
The ideal Centre Coordinator will:
- Have experience working for a similar training provider
- Be proactive in nature
- Be comfortable working in a small team
- Manage their own time effectively
- Have proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a full clean driving license with access to own transport as travel to other centres will be required
The Pay – Centre Coordinator
In reward for your skills and experience, you will be offered a salary of £18,000 plus 28 days holiday (including public holidays). The hours of work are Monday – Friday 8 am to 5 pm with 1 hour for lunch.
- Company Pension Scheme
- An extra days’ holiday for your birthday (once completed 6-month probation)
- Eyecare vouchers
- Bupa Cash Plan membership (once completed 6-month probation)
- Additional Service day for each complete year of service
Please follow the link below to apply for this role, including a cover letter on why you think you’re perfect for this opportunity.