Centre Coordinator in Watford
Find out more about 3B Training as a company here.
- £20,000 – £24,000 per annum
- Permanent, full-time
- Watford, Hertfordshire
The Role – Centre Coordinator
We are looking to appoint a Centre Coordinator to ensure the smooth running of courses happening in our southern centres.
Reporting to a Regional Manager, you will be responsible for the coordination of public courses in our southern region.
You will be responsible for:
- Scheduling and plotting courses
- Organising trainers
- Sourcing new trainers and venues and negotiating rates
- Monitoring course performance
- Processing bookings and enquiries
- Managing key broker relationships
- Monitoring and acting on centre feedback
- Proactively increasing delegate numbers on public courses
The Person – Centre Coordinator
The ideal Centre Coordinator will:
- Have experience working for a similar training provider
- Be proactive in nature
- Be comfortable working in a small team
- Manage their own time effectively
- Have proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ideally, have a full clean driving license with access to own transport as travel to other centres will be required
The Pay – Centre Coordinator
In reward for your skills and experience, you will be offered a salary of £20,000 – £24,000 plus 28 days holiday (including public holidays). The hours of work are Monday – Friday 8 am to 5 pm with 1 hour for lunch.
- Company Pension Scheme
- An extra days’ holiday for your birthday (once completed 6-month probation)
- Eyecare vouchers
- Additional Service day for each complete year of service
Please follow the link below to apply for this role, including a cover letter on why you think you’re perfect for this opportunity.