Construction NVQ Assessor
Construction NVQ vacancy in Greater Manchester & Lancashire
3B Training are currently recruiting for an experienced Construction NVQ Assessor/Tutor to work with our existing team.
This role is an on-going contract, however there is strong potential for this to go permanent.
The ideal Assessor/Tutor will:
- Have experience assessing Construction NVQs levels 4, 6 & 7
- Have experience working on a 1-2-1 basis or small groups
- Hold a Relevant Assessors qualification or equivalent
- Have a vocational background/Qualification in construction
- Hold a driving license with access to a car
Construction NVQ Assessor/Tutor main duties:
- To engage and work with learners who are in employment
- Review evidence against set learning criteria
- Help and support the learners through face to face meetings, emails and phone calls.
- Support the learner with procedures to make sure the evidence is collected in line with awarding body standards and rules.
- Conduct assessment needs of learners
- Provide appropriate information, advice, teaching and learning relevant to the individual
- Plan, manage & organise a caseload of learner portfolios
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please get in touch with Sarah Hyland at 3B Training on 01942 597 333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org