CRM Manager in Wigan
Find out more about 3B Training as a company here.
- £32000 – £40000 per annum plus benefits
- Permanent, full-time
- Wigan, Greater Manchester
The Role – CRM Manager
We are looking to recruit a CRM Manager to help us to upgrade our current CRM system in order to further improve efficiencies across the business.
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying and arranging demos with suitable system providers
- Guiding and advising Senior Managers and Directors as to which CRM system and provider is a suitable fit for the business
- Getting to grips with current company processes and CRM usage across all business departments
- Identifying areas where efficiencies could be created or improved
- Working with the CRM provider to put together a technical specification
- Managing the setup and data migration
- Mapping company processes
- Testing the system
- Overseeing the roll-out including training across the business
- Being the key contact for the CRM (both internally and with the provider)
The Person – CRM Manager
The ideal CRM Manager will:
- At least three years proven experience within a similar role (either client-side or agency)
- It is essential you have an in-depth knowledge of using large, customisable CRM systems such as Microsoft Dynamics or similar
- Experience migrating CRM systems and data between systems
- Experience dealing with system integrations
- Technical understanding of CRM systems
The Pay – CRM Manager
In reward for your skills and experience, you will be offered a salary of £32,000 – £40,000 (DOE) plus 28 days holiday (including public holidays). The hours of work are Monday – Friday 8 am to 5 pm with 1 hour for lunch.
- Company Pension Scheme
- An extra days’ holiday for your birthday (once completed 6-month probation)
- Eyecare vouchers
- Additional Service day for each complete year of service
- Car allowance.
Please follow the link below to apply for this role, including a cover letter on why you think you’re perfect for this opportunity.