Digital Marketing Executive in Wigan
Find out more about 3B Training as a company here.
- £20,000 – £22,000 per annum plus benefits
- Permanent, full-time
- Wigan, Greater Manchester
3B Training is a multi-accredited training provider delivering health and safety training courses across the UK. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service and dedicate our time to providing quality, worthwhile courses. With training centres from Portsmouth to Durham we’ve got the UK covered.
In order to deliver the best training services, we employ a tight knit team of superstars! Our employees are at the heart of everything we do so we only employ the most enthusiastic and driven team members. Our ambitious growth plans make 3B Training an exciting place to work, if you’re looking to join an amazing team in a growing company, read on…
The Role – Digital Marketing Executive
We are looking to appoint a Digital Marketing Executive to join our expanding team.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Executive your key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the wider team and marketing agency to plan, manage and improve paid advertising campaigns
- Creating and planning a range of PPC campaigns
- Plan and execute 3B Training’s paid social campaigns
- Working with the wider team and marketing agency to help develop, test and review website developments
- Working closely with the wider team to write engaging and relevant copy and creative for paid advertising
- Utilising Google Analytics and site audits to identify areas for improvement
- Perform regular SEO audits and recommend changes to wider team and marketing agency in order to make changes and developments
- Use relevant software such as (Google Analytics, Screaming Frog etc.) to generate insight and diagnose problems for yourself, the wider team or the marketing agency can fix
- Work on improving site speed
- Making minor HTML styling changes
- Work with the wider team to increase visibility on Search Engine Results Pages involving content marketing, link building etc.
The Person – Digital Marketing Executive
The ideal Digital Marketing Executive will hold the following essentials:
- A minimum of 2 years working in SEO and AdWords
- Experience in using WordPress, Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- Understanding of paid advertising and promotion and how to utilise them for business
- Ambition and drive to success and progress within the role
- Attention to detail
- Good computer and technical skills
- Being able to evaluate, report and apply actions in all parts of the role
- Understanding of technical SEO and keywords
- Flexible and hard working
The Pay – Digital Marketing Executive
In reward for your skills and experience, you will be offered a competitive salary plus 28 days holiday (including public holidays). The hours of work are Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm with 1 hour for lunch.
Additional benefits include; company pension scheme, eye care vouchers, Perkbox membership and your birthday off!
Please follow the link below to apply for this role, including a cover letter on why you think you’re perfect for this opportunity.