Senior Centre Coordinator in Manchester
Find out more about 3B Training as a company here.
- £21,000 – £24,000 per annum
- Permanent, full-time
- Manchester, Lancashire
The Role – Senior Centre Coordinator
We are looking to appoint a Senior Centre Coordinator to help develop the North West region.
Reporting to a National Training Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for the coordination and profitability of public courses in our Manchester region and supervision of an Administrator.
You will be responsible for:
- Scheduling and plotting courses
- Organising trainers
- Sourcing new trainers and venues and negating rates
- Monitoring course performance
- Processing bookings and enquiries
- Managing key broker relationships
- Monitoring and acting on centre feedback
- Proactively increasing delegate numbers on public courses
The Person – Senior Centre Coordinator
The ideal Senior Centre Coordinator will:
- Have experience working for a similar training provider
- Be proactive in nature
- Be comfortable working in a small team
- Manage their own time effectively
- Have proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Pay – Senior Centre Coordinator
In reward for your skills and experience, you will be offered a salary of £21,000 – £24,000 plus 30 days holiday (including public holidays). The hours of work are Monday – Friday 8 am to 5 pm with 1 hour for lunch.
- Company Pension Scheme
- An extra days’ holiday for your birthday (once completed 6-month probation)
- Eyecare vouchers
Additional Service day for each complete year of service
Please follow the link below to apply for this role, including a cover letter on why you think you’re perfect for this opportunity.