Training Coordinator Sales in Watford
Find out more about 3B Training as a company here.
- £20,000 – £24,000 per annum, inc benefits
- Permanent, full-time
- Watford, Hertfordshire
The Role – Training Coordinator (Sales)
We are looking to appoint a Training Coordinator to help develop the Southern region.
Reporting to a Training Advisor, and working at our Watford Office, the main purpose of this role is to support with the growth of our Southern training centres.
Key duties will include:
- Speaking to customers on the phone and arranging meetings to establish their training needs and providing necessary available options to fulfil their requirements
- Develop relationships with existing clients to turn them in to ‘Key Accounts’
- Identifying new business opportunities and relationships
- Producing quotations for clients for public, broker and in-house courses
- Answering customer enquiries, helping them select the right development opportunity for their needs
- Taking bookings via email and phone
- Developing the CRM system with customers, contacts and delegates
- Communicating with key accounts regularly to promote the company
- Developing and maintaining relationships with third party training providers in the region
The Person – Training Coordinator (Sales)
The ideal Training Coordinator will:
- Be confident in speaking with customers both over the phone and face to face
- Have a sales background – Essential
- Have worked in a training environment and/or have a construction background – one of these is essential but both would be preferable
- Display assertiveness
- Be proactive in nature
- Be focussed on achieving results
- Have the ability to build strong and profitable business relationships
- Hold a valid UK driving license and own vehicle
You will be confident and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and written. In addition, you must be familiar and confident with all Microsoft packages.
The Pay – Training Coordinator (Sales)
In reward for your skills and experience you will be offered a salary of £20,000 – £24,000 plus 28 days holiday (including public holidays). The hours of work are Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm with 1 hour for lunch.
- Company Pension Scheme
- An extra days’ holiday for your birthday (once completed 6 month probation)
- Eyecare vouchers
- Additional Service day for each complete year of service
Please follow the link below to apply for this role, including a cover letter on why you think you’re perfect for this opportunity.