Food Safety Level 3 eLearning
Food Safety eLearning Courses – Food Safety Level 3 eLearning
The Food Safety Level 3 is an advanced level of the eLearning Food Safety courses available from Highfield.
How long is the Food Safety eLearning course?
Approx. 6 hours
Who should complete the Food Safety course?
Those who conduct a supervisory role in food-related occupation, such as chefs and managers of food establishments.
Is the Food Safety course accredited?
When does my Food Safety certificate expire?
The course is delivered on our eLearning system. The Food Safety Level 3 eLearning course is split into three categories (Food safety, management, HACCP). Each category covers different key subjects of food safety through a slideshow and interactive activities. Upon booking, you will receive your login information via email and will need to finish the course within 12 months. Once you have completed the course you will be able to download your certificate.
The categories cover the following units:
- An introduction to food safety
- Construction, use and design of food equipment and premises
- Pest control and food pests
- Control measures from purchase to service
- Food poisoning and how to control it?
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points and food safety management systems
- Microbiological hazards
- Food equipment and premises
- Contamination hazards and how to control it?
- Personal hygiene
- Supervisory management
- Food safety enforcement and legislation
- Disinfection and cleaning
3B Training offers a arrange of health and safety courses to help assist in making the workplace a safer place. Take a look at the range of classroom and eLearning courses we have to offer on our book a course page.