Food Safety Level 3 eLearning
Food Safety eLearning Courses – Food Safety Level 3 eLearning
The Food Safety Level 3 is an advanced level of the eLearning Food Safety courses available from Highfield.
Approx. 6 hours
Who is it for:
Those who conduct a supervisory role in food-related occupation, such as chefs and managers of food establishments.
The course is delivered on our eLearning system. The Food Safety Level 3 eLearning course is split into three categories (Food safety, management, HACCP). Each category covers different key subjects of food safety through a slideshow and interactive activities. Upon booking, you will receive your login information via email and will need to finish the course within 12 months. Once you have completed the course you will be able to download your certificate.
The categories cover the following units:
- An introduction to food safety
- Construction, use and design of food equipment and premises
- Pest control and food pests
- Control measures from purchase to service
- Food poisoning and how to control it?
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points and food safety management systems
- Microbiological hazards
- Food equipment and premises
- Contamination hazards and how to control it?
- Personal hygiene
- Supervisory management
- Food safety enforcement and legislation
- Disinfection and cleaning
3B Training offers a arrange of health and safety courses to help assist in making the workplace a safer place. Take a look at the range of classroom and eLearning courses we have to offer on our book a course page.
Contact Us Today
If you have any further questions or would like to talk to one of our training advisors, don’t hesitate to get in touch or email us via email@example.com. You can of course book a place on an eLearning course here or, if you are thinking about attending any further training, you can book a course here.
Top 3 Most Common Accidents in the Kitchen
Take a look at the top three biggest causes of injury in the kitchen and how you can avoid them here.