IOSH Managing Safely eLearning
This IOSH Managing Safely eLearning course covers modules which will provide delegates with the knowledge and skills necessary to manage the health and safety of others.
The Institution of Occupational Health & Safety (IOSH) is the world’s largest professional health and safety membership scheme. Also, it aims to regulate the profession of health and safety providers by setting standards, as well as connecting members to resources and providing support, guidance and training.
Who should attend the IOSH Managing Safely course?
Managers and supervisors or those in a similar role.
Is the IOSH Managing Safely course accredited?
By the end of the training course, the delegate will:
- have a greater awareness of health and safety legislation
- gain confidence and enthusiasm to put into practice when they’re back at work
- understand the moral, legal and business need for proactive health and safety management
- have a greater understanding of how environmental impact can be reduced
To find out how IOSH can benefit you further, visit our blog, here.
Course Content of the IOSH Managing Safely eLearning
The IOSH Managing Safely eLearning course is split up into 7 manageable training modules. Once you have completed your booking you will receive your IOSH login details, you will then have six months to complete the course until your licence expires.
Each module contains interactive videos, exercises and revision tasks for the learner.
The online course covers the following subjects:
- Introducing managing safely
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding responsibilities
- Understanding hazards
- Investigating incidents
- Measuring Performance