IOSH Managing Safely
Health & Safety Courses – IOSH Managing Safely
This IOSH Managing Safely course covers eight modules which will provide delegates with the knowledge and skills necessary to manage the health and safety of others.
The Institution of Occupational Health & Safety (IOSH) is the world’s largest professional health and safety membership scheme. In addition, it aims to regulate the profession of health and safety providers by setting standards, as well as connecting members to resources and providing support, guidance and training.
Who is it for:
Managers and Supervisors at all levels
By the end of the IOSH Managing Safely training course, the delegate will:
- have a greater awareness of health and safety legislation
- gain confidence and enthusiasm to put into practice when they’re back at work
- understand the moral, legal and business need for proactive health and safety management
- have a greater understanding of how environmental impact can be reduced
To find out how IOSH can benefit you further, visit our blog, here.
The content covered by the IOSH Managing Safely training course includes:
- Introduction to Managing Safely
- How to assess a risk
- How to control a risk
- An introduction to Health and Safety Law
- How to determine a hazard
- Making entrances and exits safer
- Controlling work traffic
- Chemicals and Fire
- The dangers of electricity in the workplace
- Stress, harassment and bullying
- Slips, trips and falls
- Working at Heights Awareness
- Manual Handling
- Investigating accidents
- Environmental issues
What is Required to Pass the IOSH Managing Safely Course?
Those attending will partake in a range of classroom discussions, case studies, presentations, quizzes and also practical work. The tutor assesses the delegates by a final exam, containing a selection of multiple choice and written answers.
There are a number of locations where delegates can complete the IOSH Managing Safely course, including:
Contact Us Today
If you have any further questions or would like to speak to one of the 3B Training specialists, don’t hesitate to get in touch or email us via email@example.com. You can of course book a place on the IOSH Managing Safely course here or, if you are considering any further training, you can book a course here.