NVQ Level 6 in Construction Contracting Operations Management
NVQ Levels 4 – 7
The NVQ Level 6 in Construction Contracting Operations Management is designed for experienced managers who work in the construction industry. This doesn’t necessarily mean they have to be working on site.
Dependant on how quickly the learner can gather the relevant evidence.
Who should enrol on to the Construction Contracting Operations NVQ?
Construction Managers who also have site management experience who intend to gain the Black CSCS Card or Manager Card
Is the course accredited?
ProQual or Pearson Edexcel accredited
To complete the qualification the learner will need to show that they are capable in their current job role. Learners must be 19 or above and must also be working in a construction managerial role overseeing contracting operations in construction.
£1,700 + VAT (registration fee included)
We offer two options for Level 6 / 7 NVQs payment plans
– 50% payment upon registering and 50% payment upon completion
– Four equal payments: one upon booking then week 4, week 8 and week 12
NVQ Level 6 Construction Contracting Operations – Course Content
The learner will be assessed on site through a range of methods, such as written questions, observations, witness testimonials, evidence generated from the workplace and professional discussion. Learners will need to provide evidence of:
- Maintain Health, Safety and Welfare Systems in Construction Contracting Operations Management
- Chair Meetings and Take Decisions in Construction Contracting Operations Management
- Plan, Allocate and Monitor Work in Own Area of Responsibility
- Develop and Maintain Working Relationships and Personal Development in Construction Contracting Operations Management
If you would like more information on the content of the qualification or you would like to know which unit applies to which pathway contact us here.