NVQ Level 2 in Plant Operations – Fork-Lift Trucks
NVQs – NVQ Level 2 in Plant Operations
The NVQ Level 2 in Fork-Lift Trucks is aimed at learners who work in the construction industry with fork-lift trucks. The NVQ qualification is a competency-based qualification which is used to ensure that workers are working to the standard expected by their industry.
£950 + VAT
Approx. 9 – 18 months
Who is it for:
Construction Operatives who are looking to obtain their Blue Competent Operative Card or Blue CPCS Card
NVQ Level 2 Fork-Lift Trucks
The learner will be appraised through a variety of ways on site, such as written questions, professional discussions, evidence generated from the workplace, observations and witness testimonials. The qualification course structure incorporates the below mandatory units:
- Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace
- Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace.
If you aim to follow the pathway of Fork-Lift Trucks; the learner will need to finish the relevant amount of the optional units below:
- Preparing and operating industrial forklift trucks to transfer and lift loads in the workplace
- Operating and preparing reach trucks to lift and transfer loads in the workplace
- Preparing and operating reach trucks to lift and transfer loads in the workplace
- Preparing and operating telescopic handlers to transfer and lift loads in the workplace
- Operating and preparing sideloader forklifts to lift and transfer loads in the workplace
Learners must have no restrictions in the workplace which will affect them completing the qualification and be the age of 16 or above. Prior to approval of their application onto the course, the learner must partake in a questionnaire and an informal discussion.
Contact Us Today
If you have any questions about how the NVQ process works or how to apply for an NVQ feel free to contact us. Once you have applied for an NVQ; Rob Boardman, our Training & NVQ Advisor will contact you to arrange a sign-up meeting. The meeting will fathom whether you are capable to complete the NVQ. You will also be assigned an assessor who you can consult for guidance throughout your qualification.
Traffic Management: Signalling and Banksman
Take a look at the purpose of a banksman on a construction site and the signals they use when conducting traffic management here.