NVQ Level 2 in Formwork (Construction)
NVQ Level 2 – 3
The Level 2 NVQ in Formwork is a qualification designed for those who work with formwork in the construction industry.
Dependant on how quickly the learner can gather the relevant evidence.
Who should enrol on to the Formwork NVQ?
Formworkers or site operatives in a related role who are aiming to gain the Blue CSCS Card or Skilled Worker Card
Is the course accredited?
ProQual or Pearson Edexcel accredited
The qualification will assess a learner’s competence in their current job role. Therefore the learner must be 16 or above and be working as a Formworker Construction Site Operative.
£950 + VAT (registration fee included).
NVQ Level 2 in Formwork – Course Content
The qualification is appraised through a variety of different forms of evidence which is provided by the learner. The learner must gather evidence of:
- Erecting and Striking Timber and Proprietary Formwork
- Conforming to the General Health, Safety and Welfare
- Moving, Handling and Storing Resources
- Fabricating and Maintaining Timber and Proprietary Formwork Systems
- Conforming to the Productive Working Practices
If you require further information on the contents of each unit, feel free to get in touch.