NVQ Level 2 in Formwork (Construction)
The Level 2 NVQ in Formwork is a qualification designed for those who work with formwork in the construction industry.
Dependant on how quickly the learner can gather the relevant evidence.
Who should enrol on to the Formwork NVQ?
Site operatives in a formwork related role who are aiming to gain the Blue CSCS Card or Skilled Worker Card
Is the course accredited?
ProQual or Pearson Edexcel accredited
The qualification will assess a learner’s competence in their current job role. Therefore the learner must be 16 or above and be working as a Formwork Construction Site Operative.
£950 + VAT (registration fee included).
NVQ Level 2 in Formwork – Course Content
- Erecting and Striking Timber and Proprietary Formwork
- Conforming to the General Health, Safety and Welfare
- Moving, Handling and Storing Resources
- Fabricating and Maintaining Timber and Proprietary Formwork Systems
- Conforming to the Productive Working Practices
If you require further information on the contents of each unit, feel free to get in touch.
What is Required to Pass the NVQ Level 2 in Formwork course?
Delegates will need to complete all of their required units to show that they are competent enough for the qualification.