NVQ Level 2 in Wood Occupations – Site Carpentry
The NVQ Level 2 qualification in Site Carpentry is formulated for those who work in wood occupations role in the construction sector.
Dependant on how quickly the learner can gather the relevant evidence.
Who should enrol on to the Wood Occupations NVQ?
Carpenters or operatives in a similar role who are looking to obtain the Blue CSCS Card or Skilled Worker Card
Is the course accredited?
ProQual or Pearson Edexcel accredited
The qualification will assess a learner’s competence in their current job role. Learners must 16 or above. The learner must be working as a Joiner or Site Carpenter.
£950 + VAT (registration fee included).
NVQ Level 2 in Site Carpentry – Course Content
The assessor assesses the learner through a range of methods provided by the learner, including; written questions, evidence generated from the workplace, observations, professional discussions and witness testimonials. The Site Carpentry pathway of the Wood Occupations qualification covers the following units.
- Moving, Handling and Storing Resources
- Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare
- Conforming to Productive Working Practices
- Setting Up and Using Transportable Cutting and Shaping Machines
- Marking Out from Setting Out Details for Routine Wheelwrighting Products
- Manufacturing Routine Wheelwrighting Products
- Producing Setting Out Details for Routine Wheelwrighting Products
The learner must also gain enough credits from a choice of optional units that cover different aspects of Wood Occupations.
What is Required to Pass the NVQ Level 2 in Site Carpentry course?
Delegates will need to complete all of their required units to show that they are competent enough for the qualification.