NVQ Level 3 Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
NVQs – NVQ Level 3 Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
The ProQual NVQ Level 3 Occupational Health and Safety qualification is for those who are responsible for health and safety in their workplace. Delegates will be assessed by distance learning workplace assessment throughout the process.
Dependant on how quickly the learner can gather the relevant evidence.
Who should enrol on to the Health & Safety NVQ?
Health & safety personnel
Is the course accredited?
ProQual or Pearson Edexcel accredited
The qualification will assess a learner’s competence in their current job role. The learner must be above the age of 16 to complete the NVQ and working in health & safety related role. You will also need to provide a copy of your CV and identify someone in your organisation who can provide witness testimonials if need be.
£1450 + VAT (registration fee included).
Level 3 Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
The learner will be assessed in the workplace by a range of methods. Such as evidence generated from the workplace, witness testimonials, professional discussions, observations and written questions. Assessment calls are carried out via Skype throughout the process. The NVQ course structure includes the following mandatory units:
- Developing procedures to control work operations safely
- Promoting a culture of health and safety in the workplace
- Ensuring responsibility for actions to reduce health and safety risks
- Monitoring procedures to safely control work operations
- Conducting a health and safety risk assessment of the workplace.
You will also have to gain the relevant amount of credits from the below optional units:
- Aiming to protect the environment through actions in the workplace
- Supervising the health, safety and welfare of a learner
- Evaluating and investigating health and safety complaints and incidents in the workplace.
- Reviewing health and safety procedures in the workplace.
Further qualifications include the Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Practice.