NVQ Level 3 Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
NVQs – NVQ Level 3 Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
The ProQual NVQ Level 3 Occupational Health and Safety qualification is for those who are responsible for health and safety in their workplace. The NVQ will allow learners to demonstrate their competence in the role they currently hold; as well as showing that they are working to the industry’s standard. Delegates will be assessed by distance learning workplace assessment throughout the process.
£1450 + VAT
Approx. 9 – 18 months
Who is it for:
Health & safety personnel
Level 3 Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
The learner will be assessed in the workplace by a range of methods. Such as evidence generated from the workplace, witness testimonials, professional discussions, observations and written questions. Assessment calls are carried out via Skype throughout the process. The NVQ course structure includes the following mandatory units:
- Developing procedures to control work operations safely
- Promoting a culture of health and safety in the workplace
- Ensuring responsibility for actions to reduce health and safety risks
- Monitoring procedures to safely control work operations
- Conducting a health and safety risk assessment of the workplace.
You will also have to gain the relevant amount of credits from the below optional units:
- Aiming to protect the environment through actions in the workplace
- Supervising the health, safety and welfare of a learner
- Evaluating and investigating health and safety complaints and incidents in the workplace.
- Reviewing health and safety procedures in the workplace.
The learner must be above the age of 16 to complete the NVQ. To ensure that you are suitable to complete the qualification you will be assessed by 3B Training before you are enrolled. You will also need to provide a copy of your CV and identify someone in your organisation who can provide witness testimonials if need be.
Further qualifications include the Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Practice.
Contact Us Today
If you have any further questions about the NVQ please feel free to contact our Training & NVQ Advisor, Rob Boardman. You can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us here. Upon applying for your NVQ, Rob will contact you to arrange a sign-up meeting. In the meeting, Rob will assess whether you are suitable for the course, go through the process and assign you an assessor. The assessor will be present to give you guidance throughout your NVQ.
NEBOSH Jobs and Career Paths in Health & Safety
Take a look at what NEBOSH qualifications are available with 3B Training and how they can open up various health & safety jobs here.