NVQ Level 4 in Controlling Lifting Operations – Supervising Lifts
The Supervising Lifts Level 4 qualification is designed for those who work in controlling lifting operations in the construction industry.
Dependant on how quickly the learner can gather the relevant evidence.
Who should enrol on to the Lifting Operations NVQ?
Lift Supervisors or Crane Supervisors who are looking to obtain the Blue CPCS Card or Blue Competent Operator Card
Is the course accredited?
ProQual or Pearson Edexcel accredited
The qualification will assess a learner’s ability to work in their current occupation. The learner must be 16 or over and be working as a Lift Supervisor or Crane Supervisor.
£1150 + VAT (registration fee included)
NVQ Level 4 in Supervising Lifts – Course Content
The assessor will review the learner on-site through a range of methods such as professional discussion, evidence generated from the workplace, witness testimonials, written questions and observations. Learners must show evidence of:
- Allocating Work and Checking People’s Performance
- Supervising Lifting Operations Using Lifting Equipment
- Co-ordinating and Organising the Control of Work
- Maintaining the Dimensional Accuracy of Work
- Co-ordinating Preparation Work for Site or Lifting Operations
- Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships
- Maintaining Systems for Health, Safety, Welfare and Environmental Protection
- Allocating and Monitoring the Use of Plant, Equipment or Machinery
For more information please get in touch with a 3B Training Advisor.
What is Required to Pass the NVQ Level 4 in Supervising Lifts course?
Delegates will need to complete all of their required units to show that they are competent enough for the qualification.