NVQ Level 4 in Construction Site Supervision – Building & CE
NVQs – NVQ Level 4 in Construction Site Supervision
Building and Civil Engineering
The NVQ Level 4 qualification is devised for delegates who work in construction. The qualification is intended to assess a learner’s capability to work in their occupation, as they are required to present their knowledge and ability in the workplace to a standard which is acceptable for the construction industry. The course is designed so that the learner can gain the qualification in a working environment.
Approx. 9 – 18 months
Who is it for:
This course is for an Assistant Managers and Supervisors within the construction sector who are looking to obtain their Gold CSCS Card or Gold Supervisory Card
NVQ Level 4 in Construction Site Supervision
The learner will be assessed on site through a range of methods. Such as professional discussions, witness testimonials, observations, written questions and evidence generated from the workplace. The compulsory course structure includes the following mandatory units:
- Maintaining Systems for Health, Safety, Welfare and Environmental Protection in the Workplace
- Assessing and Recommending Work Methods for Carrying Out Site Operations in the Workplace
- Planning Activities and Resources to Meet Work Requirements in the Workplace
- Co-ordinating and Organising the Control of Work in the Workplace
- Controlling Work Progress Against Agreed Programmes in the Workplace
- Allocating and Monitoring the Use of Plant, Equipment or Machinery in the Workplace
In order to progress down the Building and Civil Engineering pathway; you need to complete the below mandatory units:
- Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace
- Maintaining Supplies of Materials to Meet Project Requirements in the Workplace
- Implementing Communication Systems for Construction Projects in the Workplace
- Maintaining the Dimensional Accuracy of Work in the Workplace
- Controlling Work Against Agreed Standards in the Workplace
- Contributing to the Control of Work Quantities and Costs in the Workplace
- Co-ordinating Preparation Work for Site or Lifting Operations in the Workplace
- Allocating Work and Checking People’s Performance in the Workplace
Learners must be 16 or over and be working as a Site Supervisor or Assistant Manager. Before gaining authorisation of enrollment onto the course the learner must complete a questionnaire and provide that they are in suitable employment to be able to complete the course.
Further qualifications include the Level 6 NVQ in Construction Site Management.
Contact Us Today
Rob Boardman is our Training & NVQ Coordinator. If you have any further questions or would like to apply for an NVQ do not hesitate to contact 3B Training or email email@example.com. Rob will contact you and arrange a sign-up meeting once you have applied for an NVQ. On the sign-up meeting, he will go through how the process works. Prior to this Rob will assign you an assessor who you can go to for guidance throughout the process.