NVQ Level 4 in Construction Site Supervision – Building & CE
* Please note that many of the units of this course do not need to be completed face-to-face. The assessor will contact the learner remotely and work in-line with social distancing.
The NVQ Level 4 qualification is for delegates who work in construction.
Dependant on how quickly the learner can gather the relevant evidence.
Who should enrol on to the Construction Site Supervision NVQ?
This course is for Assistant Managers and Supervisors within the construction sector who are looking to obtain their Gold CSCS Card or Gold Supervisory Card
Is the course accredited?
ProQual or Pearson Edexcel accredited
The qualification will assess a learner’s ability to work in their current occupation. The course is designed so that the learner can gain the qualification whilst at work. The learner must be 16 or over and be working as a Construction Site Supervisor, Assistant Site Manager or in a role at the same level.
£1,500 + VAT (registration fee included).
NVQ Level 4 in Construction Site Supervision – Course Content
The NVQ assessor will assess the learner on-site through a range of methods. Such as professional discussions, witness testimonials, observations, written questions and evidence generated from the workplace.
In order to progress down the Building and Civil Engineering pathway; you need to provide evidence of:
- Maintaining Supplies of Materials to Meet Project Requirements
- Maintaining the Dimensional Accuracy of Work
- Contributing to the Control of Work Quantities and Costs
- Allocating Work and Checking People’s Performance
- Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships
- Implementing Communication Systems for Construction Projects
- Controlling Work Against Agreed Standards
- Co-ordinating Preparation Work for Site or Lifting Operations
For more information please get in touch with a 3B Training Advisor.
Further qualifications include the Level 6 NVQ in Construction Site Management.
What is Required to Pass the NVQ Level 4 in Construction Site Supervision course?
Delegates will need to complete all of their required units to show that they are competent enough for the qualification.