NVQ Level 6 in Construction Site Management – Building & CE
* Please note that many of the units of this course do not need to be completed face-to-face. The assessor will contact the learner remotely and work in-line with social distancing.
The NVQ Level 6 qualification is designed for those who work in the construction sector.
Dependant on how quickly the learner can gather the relevant evidence.
Is the course accredited?
ProQual or Pearson Edexcel accredited
The qualification will assess a learner’s competence in their current job role. Therefore the learner must be 16 or above and be working as Construction Site Manager or in a role at the same level.
£1,700 + VAT (registration fee included).
We offer two options for Level 6 / 7 NVQs payment plans
– 50% payment upon registering and 50% payment upon completion
– Four equal payments: one upon booking then week 4, week 8 and week 12
Not available when booking online, please contact a member of the team.
NVQ Level 6 Construction Site Management – Course Content
The learner will be assessed on-site through a range of methods, such as observations, written questions, evidence generated from the workplace, professional discussion and witness testimonials.
To progress down the Building and Civil Engineering pathway; gather the relevant evidence:
- Identifying and Enabling Learning Opportunities for Given Work Teams
- Establishing, Controlling and Monitoring Environmental Factors and Sustainability
- Ensuring that Work Activities and Resources Meet Project Work Requirements
- Organising, Controlling and Monitoring Supplies of Materials
- Establishing Project Dimensional Control Criteria
- Evaluating Feedback Information and Recommending Improvements
- Contributing to the Identification of Work Teams
- Planning The Preparation of the Site for the Project / Operation
- Identifying, Allocating and Planning the Deployment and Use of Plant, Equipment or Machinery
- Establishing and Monitoring Communication Systems and Organisational Procedures
- Controlling Project Quantities and Costs
For more information, please get in touch with the team.
Further qualifications include the Level 7 NVQ in Construction Senior Management.
What is Required to Pass the NVQ Level 6 in Construction Site Management course?
Delegates will need to complete all of their required units to show that they are competent enough for the qualification.