NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Occupational Work Supervision
NVQs – NVQ Level 3 in Occupational Work Supervision (Construction)
The NVQ Level 3 in Occupational Work Supervision qualification is formed for learners who work in the built environment. The principle of the qualification is to determine the learner’s capability to work effectively in their occupation. By completing an NVQ, the learner will have valid evidence of their skills and knowledge in their field. It will also show that they are working to an acceptable standard for their sector. The learner will need to be employed in a suitable position for the qualification, as they will be assessed on their competency in their job role.
Approx. 9 – 18 months
Who is it for:
Subcontractor Supervisors / Gangers who are looking to obtain a Gold CSCS Card or Advanced Craft Card
NVQ Level 3 in Occupational Work Supervision
The learner is assessed through a range of methods, such as evidence generated from the workplace, professional discussions, observations, witness testimonials and written questions on site. The necessary course structure contains the below mandatory units:
- Maintaining and Developing good occupational working relationships
- Organising and Coordinating work operations
- Confirming resources and work activities for an occupational work area
- Maintaining and Implementing health, safety and welfare in the workplace
- Confirming the occupational method of work in the workplace
The learner will be able to choose from the following optional units to help the gather the minimum credit value of the qualification.
- Confirming and coordinating dimensional control requirements of the work
- Monitoring and Allocating equipment and plant in the workplace
- Confirming work meets quality standards in the workplace
- Monitoring progress of work against schedules in the workplace
- Contributing to the circulation of construction related project information in the workplace
The learner needs to be currently in employment and be 16 years old or above to complete the NVQ qualification. To determine if you are suitable for the course, the learner must complete a pre-enrollment questionnaire.
Contact Us Today
If you would like to enrol onto an NVQ or would like further information on the above course, please do not hesitate to get in touch. You can also email our NVQ Coordinator, Rob Boardman on email@example.com. If you choose to enrol, Rob will give you a call to arrange a sign-up meeting. In the meeting, you will be advised on what you need to do to complete the qualification. You will also be assigned with an assessor who you can consult throughout the qualification for advice and guidance.