Safety Harness Training
Scaffolding and Working at Heights Courses – Safety Harness Training
Overview of Safety Harness Training Course
A poor fitting safety harness can prove very dangerous; that is why training is vital for those who commonly use a harness whilst working at height.
Who is it for:
This safety harness training course is specifically designed for anyone who works regularly whilst wearing a harness or lanyard for support as well as those in need of fall arrest in their occupation.
By the end of the course the delegate will:
- have a better understanding of suitable Health and Safety Legislation
- be able to recognise and select the correct PPE in working at heights situations
- learn how to attach and adjust a lanyard safely
- be able to examine a MEWP harness and its equipment
- know how to exhibit their safety awareness skills
- understand how to inspect the workplace, and the equipment needed, before using a harness
- be able to weigh up the requirements for preparing and coordinating the workplace
- be capable of organising and planning for emergency procedures
Some of the units that the Safety Harness training course will cover are:
- Health and Safety Legislation
- Working at heights and PPE
- Lanyard and harness safety
- Arranging and preparing risk assessments
- Fall prevention
- Fall arrest systems
What is Required to Pass the Safety Harness Training Course
The tutor delivers the course through a large amount of solo and group discussions. You will also learn through videos and tutorials from the tutor. There is also a practical element to the course.
This course is part of our short course package. The short course days include three, three-hour short courses. You can attend whichever course you would like, and as many as you want during the day. The advantage of the package is that the more you book, the more you save.
You can find more of our short courses by visiting here.
Alternatively, we have some additional reading available, that you can find at the following links:
Delegates must be 16 years old or above and physically capable. Delegates will have to provide their own personal harness and lanyard for practical presentations.
Contact Us Today
If you would like to book our Safety Harness Training course, you can do so by visiting here.
If you have any questions or would like to speak to one of the 3B Training specialists, don’t hesitate to get in touch or email us via email@example.com. If you are considering any further training, you can see what courses are available here.