Signing, Lighting and Guarding
Construction & Utility Courses – NRSWA Unit 2 Signing, Lighting and Guarding
The NRSWA Signing, Lighting and Guarding course is designed to educate delegates on how to set out signs, cones, barriers and traffic lights on a new road and street works site.
Who is it for:
Operatives who work in the utilities and construction industries
The course will cover the following subjects:
- Safety of workers and the general public when carrying out street works
- Maintaining the free movement of the pedestrians and traffic whilst working
- Complying with the restrictions of work
- Safe working practices
- The layout of barriers, warning notices, lamps, signs etc.
- Special measures – road closure, traffic diversion, portable lights
- Operating and positioning portable traffic lights and equipment.
What is Required to Pass the Signing, Lighting & Guarding Course?
The course contains both theory and practical elements. The theory element is delivered in a classroom but the course is majority practical based. You will be assessed by the tutor on your ability to conduct the practical exercises effectively.
Contact Us Today
This course is available as an open course and can be delivered on an in-house basis. To book a Signing, Lighting & Guarding course as an in-house course contact us here or email us on email@example.com.
Other NRSWA Units
If you are looking to attend further NRSWA units, take a look at the units available with 3B Training here.