Construction Skills Accredited Courses – SSSTS Refresher
This course ensures that your SSSTS qualification remains valid. It can also be run in conjunction with the CITB SSSTS, as a two-day course, but you would only pay the refresher price. This course provides an introduction to health and safety, welfare and environmental issues, as well as information for those requiring an understanding of their legal responsibilities relevant to their work activities
Who is it for:
Site Supervisors, Supervisors-to-be
By the end of the Construction Industry Training Board Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme course, the delegate will:
- have gained knowledge and skills in the Health and Safety at Work Act
- understand how to manage day-to-day challenges
- have a greater understanding of why they are carrying out their identified duties and what is expected of them on site
- know how to better contribute to the safety of the workplace
To find out how the CITB SSSTS course can benefit you further, visit our blog, here.
The content covered by the CITB SSSTS Refresher course includes:
- HSE regulations and the Health and Safety at Work Act
- Control measures and risk assessments on site
- Legal responsibility and expectations of a Site Supervisor
- First aid
- Toolbox talks
- Daily challenges
What is Required to Pass the CITB SSSTS Course?
Delegates will attend an exam at the end of training, consisting of 25 multiple-choice questions selected by Cskills Awards.
This course is suitable for anyone who holds a Site Safety Plus SSSTS certificate that is about to expire. The minimum entry requirement is a good understanding of spoken and written English.
Further qualifications include the CITB Site Management Safety Training Scheme (CITB SMSTS), but you may also consider progressing onto the Construction Site Supervisor course or the NVQ Level 4 in Construction Site Supervision.
There are a number of locations where delegates can complete the SSSTS Refresher course:
Contact Us Today
If you have any further questions, or would like to speak to one of the 3B Training specialists, don’t hesitate to get in touch or email us via email@example.com. You can of course book a place on the CITB SSSTS Refresher course here or, if you are considering any further training, you can book a course here.