Traffic Management / Banksman
Health & Safety Courses – Traffic Management / Banksman
Overview of Traffic Management / Banksman Training Course
This course aims to ensure that site-based traffic management is delivered safely and is done so of a high quality. The course provides attendees with an understanding of the risks related to the movement of vehicles on site.
Who is it for:
The Traffic Management / Banksman course is suited to anyone working on roads; such as construction workers, fence installers, traffic management operatives, highway inspectors and everyone in between.
On completion of the training delegates will be able to:
- identify risks and hazards
- choose the correct equipment or vehicle to complete a job safely
- administer signals to drivers clearly and safely
This course will help delegates gain knowledge in the following topics:
- The roles and responsibilities of colleagues involved
- Health and Safety at Work Act
- Setting safety standards and work procedures
- Working with the relevant health and safety regulations
- Terminology of traffic management
- Pedestrian and vehicle routes
- Inspection of vehicles
- Risk Management
- How to layout the site safely
What is Required to Pass the Traffic Management / Banksman Training Course
The course is delivered through a range of theory-based tutorials and practical demonstrations. The activities will go over site restrictions and rules, loading and lifting operations and how to identify a hazard. As well as PPE, recognising visibility clothing, banksman signals and HSG114.
This course is part of our short course package. The short course days include three, three-hour short courses. You can attend whichever course you would like, and as many as you want during the day. The advantage of the package is that the more you book, the more you save.
Contact Us Today
If you have any questions or would like to speak to one of the 3B Training specialists, don’t hesitate to get in touch or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are considering any further training, you can see what courses are available here.