What Personal Development eLearning Courses Are Available?
We now offer a range of Personal Development eLearning courses.
Take a look at the range of Personal Development eLearning courses we offer below and how they can benefit you.
- This eLearning course focuses on helping you to understand your strengths, weaknesses, emotions and sense of worth. From this, you will be able to create an action plan on how you can improve. The course covers areas such as the stages of skill development, SMART goals, embracing change and more.
- By completing this course, you will gain an understanding of work-related stress and what causes it. By understanding this, you will know how to manage it. The course covers units such as the causes of work-based stress, stress management strategies, reducing stress and more.
- This course focuses on the importance of communication in the workplace and how you can improve it. It covers subjects such as the communication cycle, barriers to communication, effective communication in the workplace and more.
- By completing this course, you will have the skills to manage conflict situations in the workplace. It covers areas such as what workplace conflict is, how to respond to conflict, the behavioural cycle and more.
- This course educates you on how to work effectively as a team and why it is important. It covers subjects such as effectively working with colleagues, negative and positive communication characteristics, positively handling criticism and more.
How do I book a Personal Development eLearning course?
To book one of the courses above, visit our book a course page and filter for the course you would like. You can book your course online and receive your log in details via email. You will have up to 12 months to complete the course before your license expires. On successful completion of the course, you will receive a downloadable e-certificate.Back to News View Our Courses