3B Training uses the Partnership for Learning Charity building as our chosen centre. The location offers us a good standard of training facilities so that we can deliver courses to the Merseyside area.
Partnership for Learning
- Delegates are required to wear face coverings when walking through communal areas of the venue.
- The venue staff will be checking the temperature of any person entering the building, should you be turned away on any day of your course due to a high temperature, please contact 3B Training to arrange to complete your course at another time.
- A screen has been installed on the reception desk to protect staff.
- Please follow the one-way walking system in place.
- There is a maximum of one person in the lift at once.
- Please bring your own lunch; there will be no catering facilities at the venue.
- Hand sanitiser stations are located throughout the building and outside the entrance.
- For everyone’s safety, the building and its facilities will be cleaned and disinfected regularly.
Who To Contact
For any courses in the Merseyside and Cheshire regions, Simon is your contact. As well as providing a direct service to clients, Simon aims to form a lasting relationship with local suppliers, partners and clients.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 01942 597 333
The centre offers plenty of parking should you be travelling by car.
Directions to the Liverpool Training Venue
From Liverpool, the A561 (Speke Boulevard) is signposted for Widnes. Pass Dobbies Garden Centre on your right and once you see the large Morrison’s retail outlet on your right, take the slip road 300 yards up on your left signposted PFL Training & Conference Centre.
From the M57 & M62 take the A5300 (Knowsley expressway) until the roundabout at the end. Take your 3rd exit onto A561 (Speke Boulevard) signposted for Liverpool. Take the second slip road marked for Jaguar & Landrover and at the end of the road take a left onto South Road. The centre is 0.5 miles up on your left.
By Bus / By Train
The below buses stop at the Morrison’s bus depot on Speke Boulevard.
80, 80A, 180 from Liverpool ONE via Lime St, Toxteth, Wavertree, Allerton
82, 82D, 82E, 82X from Liverpool ONE via Lime St, Dingle, Aigburth, Garston
The nearest train station is Hunts Cross which is a short taxi ride or 30-minute walk from the venue.
Courses at the Liverpool Training Venue
Laura, our Training Coordinator, is based in our Liverpool office and can help you with all your training needs. We run several courses at this office such as; First Aid, Site Safety Plus, Health and Safety Awareness, Manual Handling, IOSH Managing Safely®, SSSTS, Temporary Works, SMSTS and much more.
To view our upcoming dates or to book a course visit our book a course page.
Why Not Leave Us A Review?
We’d love to hear your thoughts on our products and services. Could you leave us a review here?
Partnership for Learning