Training Venues – Derby
In 2016, 3B Training expanded our centres further and set up in Derby.
We will be providing a range of Construction Skills Accredited Courses, First Aid Courses, IOSH, NEBOSH and 3 in 1 courses at Store First Derby. The venue provides excellent facilities and a comfortable atmosphere to make it an excellent training centre. The new venue is conveniently located just off the A6 & A52, offering ease of access from Derby, Nottingham and Leicester.
For anyone who is travelling a long distance for the course; several hotels are available just down the road. If you are staying the night you can stay in the local Holiday Inn or Travelodge.
To view our upcoming dates in our Derby venue visit our book a course page.
- Follow the M1 to junction 28 and take the A58 exit to A615/Derby/Matlock.
- Continue onto the A58 to Derby.
- Take a slight left onto Alfreton Road then go through one roundabout.
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Sir Frank Whittle Rd/A61.
- Then at the next roundabout take the 5th exit onto Eastgate/The Underpass.
- Continue on Eastgate then on the A601 then use the 2nd from the left lane to turn slightly left onto Station Approach.
- Keep right to continue on Pride Parkway then take the 1st exit at the roundabout.
- Follow the road to your destination.
- On the A6 follow the Alvaston Bypass / Rynesway.
- Use the left lane to take the slip road to City Centre/Matlock/A6.
- Merge onto Brian Clough Way/A52.
- Take the exit towards Pride Park.
- Take Derwent Parade and Riverside Rd to your destination and continue onto Wyvern.
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Derwent Parade then the 3rd exit onto Riverside Road.
- Turn right onto Riverside Ct then turn left to your destination.
Store First – Self Storage Building
Office 8 – 3B Training