NEBOSH Construction Certificate eLearning
The NEBOSH Construction Certificate eLearning is the must-have qualification for safety and health practitioners. NEBOSH Certificate is the equivalent to an NVQ Level 3 / A-level qualification.
The courses are conducted quarterly and can be tailored to suit your industry requirements. The qualification is specifically referred to as a key competence in the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015.
Is the NEBOSH Construction Certificate course accredited?
When does my NEBOSH Certificate expire?
You do not need to renew your NEBOSH Certificate
What is covered in the NEBOSH Construction Certificate eLearning?
The content covered in the course includes:
NG1 – Management of Health & Safety
This unit covers HSE legislation, health & safety knowledge and health & safety management systems.
1 – Why we should manage workplace health and
2 – How health and safety management systems work
and what they look like
3 – Managing risk – understanding people and
4 – Health and safety monitoring and measuring
NCC1 – Managing and Controlling Hazards in Construction Activities
This unit covers workplace hazards and how to control and prevent them in a construction environment.
- Construction management and law
- Hazards and control on a construction site
- Plant and vehicle movement hazard control
- Control of musculoskeletal hazards and risks
- Hazards and control of work equipment
- Electrical & Fire safety
- Health hazards and risk control of chemical and biological substances
- Psychological and physical health hazards and risk control
- Working at Height, confined spaces & deep excavation hazard control
- Demolition hazard control
The NEBOSH Construction Certificate eLearning course contains around 162 hours of study. Delegates can download learning materials or study online. The course materials are delivered in audiobook form so that you can listen online or offline. The course also contains a range of interactive materials, video content and mock assessments.