NEBOSH Construction Certificate
National Examination Board in Occupational Health & Safety (NEBOSH)
The NEBOSH National Certificate is the must-have qualification for safety and health practitioners. Its practical approach promotes the application of the knowledge acquired on the course to problem solving within the workplace.
The courses are conducted quarterly and can be taken in many languages, tailored to suit your personal industry requirements. The qualification is specifically referred to as a key competence in the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2007.
Week 1: NGC1
Week 2: NCC1
Week 3: NCC1 (3 days)
Week 4: Exam
Who is it for:
Managers from any industry; Managers, Supervisors, Designers and CDM Co-ordinators from the Construction industry; those who manage the activities of contractors; Supervisors and Managers of industries where temporary workplaces are a feature of their activities (e.g. utility or broadcasting industries)
The content covered by the NEBOSH Construction Certificate includes:
NGC1 – Management of Health & Safety
- 1 – Foundations in Health & Safety
- 2 – Health & Safety Management Systems 1 – Plan
- 3 – Health & Safety Management Systems 2 – Do
- 4 – Health & Safety Management Systems 3 – Check
- 5 – Health & Safety Management Systems 4 – Act
NCC1 – Managing and Controlling Hazards in Construction Activities
- Construction management and law
- Hazards and control on a construction site
- Plant and vehicle movement hazard control
- Control of musculoskeletal hazards and risks
- Hazards and control of work equipment
- Electrical & Fire safety
- Health hazards and risk control of chemical and biological substances
- Psychological and physical health hazards and risk control
- Working at Height, confined spaces & deep excavation hazard control
- Demolition hazard control
NCC2 – Practical Exam
Within 10 days completion of NCC1 you must have handed in your completed practical exam.
- NGC1 – Morning exam: 2 hours.
- NCC1 – Afternoon exam: 2 hours.
Further NEBOSH courses available include, NEBOSH General Certificate and the NEBOSH Diploma.
There are a number of locations where delegates can complete the NEBOSH Construction Certificate course:
- NGC1 & NCC1 NEBOSH Construction Certificate: £1295+VAT
- NGC1 & NGC2 NEBOSH General Certificate: £1095+VAT
- Conversion NEBOSH: £765+VAT
- NGC1, NGC2 & NCC1 NEBOSH Construction & General Certificate: £1695+VAT
- NEBOSH General Certificate: £597.50+VAT + exam fee £157+VAT
- NEBOSH Construction & General Certificate: £897.50+VAT + exam fee £211+VAT
Exam Fees (if you are attending just the exam)
- NGC1: £79+VAT
- NGC2: £79+VAT
- NCC1: £79+VAT
- NGC3: £59+VAT
- x2 Written exams + Practical exam: £149+VAT
- Exam Revision: £99
- Mock Exam: £99
Contact Us Today
If you have any further questions, or would like to speak to one of the 3B Training specialists, don’t hesitate to get in touch or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org. You can of course book a place on the NEBOSH Construction Certificate course here or, if you are considering any further training, you can book a course here.