NEBOSH Construction Certificate
IOSH & NEBOSH Accredited Courses –NEBOSH Construction Certificate
The NEBOSH National Certificate is the must-have qualification for safety and health practitioners. Its practical approach promotes the application of the knowledge acquired on the course to problem-solving within the workplace.
The courses are conducted quarterly and can be taken in many languages, tailored to suit your personal industry requirements. The qualification is specifically referred to as a key competence in the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2007.
14 days classroom study, plus personal study hours
Week 1: NGC1 (5 days)
2: NGC2 (5 days)
3: NCC1 (3 days)
4: NGC1 & NCC1 Exams (1 day)
Who is it for:
Supervisors, managers and those with a role under the Construction Design and Management regulations 2015 within the construction industry.
The content covered by the NEBOSH Construction Certificate includes:
NGC1 – Management of Health & Safety
- 1 – Foundations in Health & Safety
- 2 – Health & Safety Management Systems 1 – Plan
- 3 – Health & Safety Management Systems 2 – Do
- 4 – Health & Safety Management Systems 3 – Check
- 5 – Health & Safety Management Systems 4 – Act
NCC1 – Managing and Controlling Hazards in Construction Activities
- Construction management and law
- Hazards and control on a construction site
- Plant and vehicle movement hazard control
- Control of musculoskeletal hazards and risks
- Hazards and control of work equipment
- Electrical & Fire safety
- Health hazards and risk control of chemical and biological substances
- Psychological and physical health hazards and risk control
- Working at Height, confined spaces & deep excavation hazard control
- Demolition hazard control
NCC2 – Practical Exam
Within 10 days of completing NCC1, exam delegates must submit their practical exam.
- NGC1 – Morning exam: 2 hours.
- NCC1 – Afternoon exam: 2 hours.
Further developments would include the NEBOSH Diploma or an NVQ Level 5 in Health and Safety.
There are a number of locations where delegates can complete the NEBOSH Construction Certificate course:
NEBOSH Construction Unit Prices
It is possible to book each unit or exam separately if you would like to do this please contact us. Prices are as follows:
- NGC1 (5 days) & NGC1 Exam: £600+VAT
- NCC1 (8 days) & NCC1 Exam: £895+VAT
- NGC1 Exam: £79+VAT
- NCC1 Exam: £79+VAT
- NCC2 Practical Exam: £59+VAT
- NGC1, NCC1 & NCC2 Practical exams: £149+VAT
- Exam Revision Day: £99+VAT
- NEBOSH Conversion – for those who have completed the NEBOSH General Certificate and wish to achieve the NEBOSH Construction Certificate: £895+VAT
- NEBOSH Combined – for those who want to achieve both the NEBOSH General and Construction Certificates: £1,975+VAT
Contact Us Today
If you have any further questions or would like to speak to one of the 3B Training specialists, don’t hesitate to get in touch or email us via [email protected]. You can of course book a place on the NEBOSH Construction Certificate course here or, if you are considering any further training, you can book a course here.
NEBOSH Revision Tips
Here is some helpful guidance on how to revise for your exam effectively in order to pass the first time around. Read more here.