CITB Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme – SEATS
The CITB SEATS course focuses on construction site environmental issues. If booked in-house, the course can also be tailored towards a specific company or sector.
Who is it for:
Site Managers and Supervisors
By the end of the Construction Industry Training Board Site Environmental Training Scheme course, the delegate will:
- have the basic environmental knowledge that is required from major contractors
- understand, and be able to carry out, best practice methods on site
- be able to monitor acceptable and relevant legislation
- have a greater knowledge of how construction impacts the environment
The content covered by the CITB SEATS course includes:
- How to deliver best practice and legal compliance
- Why the environment matters
- Environmental management systems
- Management of waste
- Prevention of pollution and how to manage water systems
- How to be a good neighbour: statutory nuisance, communication, archaeology and heritage
- Management of energy and resources
- How to be responsible for environmental issues
What is Required to Pass the CITB SEATS Course?
Delegates of the course will learn through a range of means, looking at case studies and undertaking group work, classroom discussions and individual/group presentations. The tutor will continually assess the delegate throughout the day and, at the end of the course, you will complete a multiple-choice test.
The delegate must have a good knowledge of written and spoken English.
This CITB SEATS course is the level equivalent to the SSSTS course. Once you obtain this qualification, it will be valid for five years and, as such, delegates must renew their certificate after five years of attending the CITB SEATS course.
There are a number of locations where delegates can complete the CITB SEATS course:
Contact Us Today
If you have any further questions or would like to speak to one of the 3B Training specialists, don’t hesitate to get in touch or email us via email@example.com. You can of course book a place on the CITB SEATS course here or, if you are considering any further training, you can book a course here.