Our Wigan Head Office is home to the majority of the 3B Training employees. The team consists of the training, accounts, centre, delivery, operations and marketing departments. We moved here in 2017 from our old home in Westhoughton, Bolton as we needed more space for training.
Our Wigan venue has six training rooms and a designated break-out area for our course attendees. Our training rooms are equipped with projectors, air conditioning and speaker systems. We have free parking and refreshments are provided free of charge for our clients and delegates. Rooms hire available for meetings, conferences and training.
COVID-19 Information Wigan
- Follow social distancing guidelines of 2m. There will be markings on the floor to help you.
- In areas where social distancing isn’t possible (stairwells and corridors), please be patient and allow people to pass by safely. The arrows on the floor will show who has the right of way.
- Bring your own lunch to the venue as no food will be provided. We won’t be able to store, heat or refrigerate food for you. There will be facilities external to the venue where you can buy food.
- You will be required to show photographic ID upon entry to the building; please have this ready.
- Once you have signed in, please follow the one-way walkways that we have provided, the arrows will show you where to go.
- Only one person is to enter the toilets at a time; we ask you to queue outside and wait patiently.
- For everyone’s safety, the building and its facilities will be cleaned and disinfected daily, to help with this, we ask you to clean up after yourself.
Who To Contact
Also based in our Head Office is our Business Development Manager, Simon Booth, he is always happy to advise with any questions you may have about training, whether it is big or small.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 01942 597 333
It is free to park in the car park in front of the venue; there is also plenty of street parking available around the centre. If you are parking in the venue car park; please use the car park on the right-hand side of the building.
Directions to the Wigan Training Venue
The office is based in Hindley Green, Wigan; just a ten-minute drive from the M61.
Leave the M61 at junction 5, then at roundabout take the A58 to Wigan, At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Snydale Way Then at the next roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Park Road and continue to follow the A58 until you reach Leigh Road where you will then turn left. Drive for 0.7 miles and then at the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Hartford Road. Continue down Hindley Road towards Swan Lane and your destination will be on your left.
By Train / By Bus
The centre is a 7-minute taxi ride from Hindley Train Station. You can also take the 540 bus from St Johns Church (just down the road from the station) and take a 10-minute ride to the centre.
Courses at the Wigan Training Venue
We offer most of our courses at this centre such as; First Aid Courses, Site Safety Plus, SMSTS, SSSTS, Health and Safety Awareness, IOSH Managing Safely®, NEBOSH General Certificate, NEBOSH Construction Certificate, Fire Warden, Manual Handling, Working at Heights, Asbestos Awareness, Abrasive Wheels, NVQs and many others. To view the upcoming course or to make a booking visit our book a course section.
Why Not Leave Us A Review?
We’d love to hear your thoughts on our products and services. Please leave us a review here.