NVQ Payment Plans 3B Training Offer
We offer payment plans on our NVQs
Are you looking to complete an NVQ but think that it’s too expensive to do the NVQ payment all at once? Well, at 3B Training we understand that it can be helpful for you to be able to spread the cost of your NVQ. That’s why we offer two different payment plans to help you with this.
What are the NVQ payment plan options?
The two payment plan options we offer are…
- 50/50: 50% payable upon booking, 50% payable upon completion.
- 4 equal payments, over the first 4 months.
Please speak to the NVQ Team when enquiring or booking to arrange this.
What NVQs can you use the payment plans on?
Our payment plans are available on all of our NVQs. Click on the NVQ categories below to view our full NVQ offering…
CITB Grant Claims
As well as our payment plans, all our NVQs, with the exception of Occupational Health & Safety NVQs are CITB Grant claimable. You can claim £600 on these NVQs but will need to make the claim for yourself retrospectively. You can find out how to do so here.
CITB Skills & Training Fund
Micro, Small and Medium-sized construction companies can get funding for Construction training. The fund can be used for all of the NVQs 3B offers (with the exception of Occupational Health & Safety NVQs).
Small and micro-sized construction businesses:
- Employers with 1 to 49 directly employed staff can receive up to £5000.
- Employers with 50 to 74 directly employed staff can receive up to £7500.
- Employers with 75 to 99 directly employed staff can receive up to £10000.
Medium-sized construction business:
- Employers with between 100 and 149 directly-employed staff can receive up to £15,000.
- Employers with between 150 and 199 directly-employed staff can receive up to £20,000.
- Employers with between 200 and 250 directly-employed staff can receive up to £25,000.
3B’s expert team successfully supports 8Build in applying for the CITB Skills & Training Fund
8Build operate in the construction industry as a main contractor. They offer bespoke solutions for procuring and delivering fit-out and construction projects throughout a variety of sectors. They have bases in London, Singapore and Hong Kong.
“Following an internal training review, 8build decided to upskill a number of our team as part of our staff development strategy and to meet industry demands. With the help and guidance of 3B training, we have been successful in securing funding for 18 NVQ Level 6 qualifications. 3B were there not only to explain the process but to help with the application and questions returned by the CITB; they have supported us tremendously and have already started a number of our managers on their programmes.
We chose 3B as they were extremely cost-effective, very quick to respond and an absolute pleasure to work with. I am sure we will continue to work with them for our future training needs.”
– Steve Maslin, Head of Health, Safety & Environment at 8Build.
If you are interested in enrolling on an NVQ or would like support with applications for the Skills & Training Fund, please call a member of the team on 0330 912 0650.Back to News View Our Courses