IOSH Working Safely Course
IOSH & NEBOSH Accredited Courses
This IOSH Working Safely course aims to inform the delegate on why health & safety is important and is designed to demonstrate how everyone can contribute to a safer workplace. It focuses on raising awareness towards best practice, as opposed to focusing on legislation.
The Institution of Occupational Health & Safety (IOSH) is the world’s largest professional health and safety membership scheme. In addition, it aims to regulate the profession of health and safety providers by setting standards, as well as connecting members to resources and providing support, guidance and training.
How long is the IOSH Working Safely course?
Who should attend the IOSH Working Safely?
People from any sector at any level
Is the course accredited?
By the end of the IOSH Working Safely training course, the delegate will:
- have a clearer understanding of identifying and dealing with occupational risks and hazards, able to outwardly improve safety in the workplace
- understand how they can make a difference to their own well-being, as well as the well-being of their team, through everyday behaviours
- be more aware of the legislated responsibilities of companies
- have a greater understanding of how to reduce environmental impact
To find out how IOSH can benefit you further, visit our blog, here.
The content covered by the IOSH Working Safely training course includes:
- An Introduction to working safely
- Defining hazard and risk
- Recognising common hazards
- Developing safety performance
- Environmental issues
What is Required to Pass the IOSH Working Safely Course?
Those attending will gain knowledge through presentations, quizzes and videos. Delegates will also take part in theory based learning, such as classroom discussions and practical activities.