Health & Safety Courses – Construction, Design & Management (CDM)
This short course can be tailored to fit your company or personal requirements. As a minimum it will outline the main requirements of the regulations and duty holder responsibilities. The content will then be tailored to suit the specific roles of the delegates within the CDM Regulations.
The course will cover the main parts of CDM and HSE notification requirements. As well as the roles and responsibilities of the duty holders. The course will also give a clear description of who has obligation over tasks. It will touch on what the required timescales for planning projects are. And also how to pass project information to the relevant people correctly and efficiently. The course will also go over how integral communication, co-operation and co-ordination between everyone involved in construction work.
The key aim is to incorporate health, safety and welfare requirements into the management of all construction projects and as a result assures teamwork through:
- Developing the planning and management of projects during all stages.
- Finding risks in the planning stage.
- Regulating and managing remaining risks.
- Focus on improving health and safety measures.
- Discourage unneeded paperwork.
- Understanding the foundation and ideology of Construction Design Management.
- Applying and interpreting the regulations and ACOP.
- The requirement of the new regulations and the important changes.
- ACOP training and competence.
Who Should Attend
Individuals or company representatives, who would benefit from a better understanding of their roles in relation to CDM regulations. Therefore understanding of the role of clients, Designers, CDM Coordinators. As well as the roles of Principal Contractors, Contractors or anyone with an interest in obtaining a better understanding of the Regulations.
To enquire about booking a CDM Awareness course for your company please call 01204 554 888 or you can also email email@example.com. We can deliver the course from any of our venues or in-house.
We can also deliver the course in one of the below centres:
For more information on the current regulations click here.