CDM Regulations Awareness
The CDM training course outlines the main requirements of the regulations. It also covers duty holder responsibilities. The course can be tailored to suit the roles of the delegates within the Construction, (Design & Management) Regulations 2015.
How long is the CDM Awareness course?
Who should attend the CDM Awareness course?
Individuals, or company representatives, who would benefit from a better understanding of their roles in relation to CDM Regulations 2015
Is the CDM Awareness course accredited?
3B Training accredited
When does my certificate expire?
By the end of the Construction, (Design & Management) Regulations Awareness course, the delegate will have a greater understanding of:
- Their role in relation to Construction, (Design & Management) and HSE Regulations
- The roles of their clients, Designers, CMD Co-ordinators, Principal Contractors and Contractors
- Who has an obligation to certain tasks
- Have improved knowledge of projects
- How integral communication, co-operation and co-ordination are between everyone involved in construction work
- Incorporating health, safety and welfare requirements into the management of all construction projects
What does the CDM Regulations Awareness course cover?
The content covered by the Health and Safety course includes:
- Developing the planning and management of projects during all stages
- Finding risks in the planning stage
- Regulating and managing remaining risks
- Focus on improving health and safety measures
- Discouraging unneeded paperwork
- Understanding the foundation and ideology of Construction Design Management
- Applying and interpreting the regulations and ACOP
- The requirement of the new regulations and the important changes
- ACOP training and competence