CDM Regulations Awareness
Construction & Utility Courses – Construction, (Design & Management) Regulations 2015 (CDM)
The CDM training course outlines the main requirements of the regulations and duty holder responsibilities. It will be tailored to suit the specific roles of the delegates within the CDM Regulations 2015.
Who is it for:
Individuals, or company representatives, who would benefit from a better understanding of their roles in relation to CDM Regulations 2015
By the end of the Health and Safety Construction, Design and Management course, the delegate will:
- have a greater understanding of their role in relation to CDM and HSE Regulations
- better understand the roles of their clients, Designers, CMD Co-ordinators, Principal Contractors and Contractors
- be more aware of who has an obligation to certain tasks
- have an improved knowledge of required timescales for planning projects
- understand how integral communication, co-operation and co-ordination are between everyone involved in construction work
- be able to incorporate health, safety and welfare requirements into the management of all construction projects
The content covered by the Health and Safety CDM Awareness course includes:
- Developing the planning and management of projects during all stages
- Finding risks in the planning stage
- Regulating and managing remaining risks
- Focus on improving health and safety measures
- Discouraging unneeded paperwork
- Understanding the foundation and ideology of Construction Design Management
- Applying and interpreting the regulations and ACOP
- The requirement of the new regulations and the important changes
- ACOP training and competence
As well as in-house, there are a number of locations where delegates can undertake the Health and Safety CDM Awareness training course:
Contact Us Today
If you have any further questions or would like to speak to one of the 3B Training specialists, don’t hesitate to get in touch or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org. You can of course book a place on the Health and Safety CDM course here or, if you are considering any further training, you can book a course here.
What are the benefits of in-house training?
Find out how organising in-house training can benefit you and your employees here.