Face Fit Testing Workshop
*Please note all Face Fit Testing Workshop courses until 31st May will be delivered remotely by a tutor over a video call.*
Remote training information
- To attend the course delegates must have access to a computer, laptop, tablet or phone that uses a microphone and webcam.
- Connection quality is the responsibility of the delegate. If you have any issues connecting to zoom please visit their System Requirements for PC, Mac, and Linux here.
- Please login before the course start time, late arrivals may not be able to attend.
- You will be asked to present your photographic ID over webcam on the course.
- A Face Fit Testing Kit is required to attend the course.
- You will need a friend/family member/colleague with you to test on – they can be a delegate on the course or not.
What can the Face Fit Testing Workshop do for me? Are you 100% certain that the respiratory masks you provide your employees with fits them properly? If they don’t your workforce may be at serious risk. An employee must have his/her RPE tested by a competent person; 3B Training delivers a course that can make you that person.
Who should attend the Face Fit course?
This course is suitable for anyone who needs to be able to deliver face fit testing to employees or co-workers on-site.
Is the Face Fit course accredited?
3B Training accredited
When does my Face Fit Workshop certificate expire?
Delegates attending must be clean-shaven and bring their own mask to the training.
What does the Face Fit Testing Workshop course cover?
3B Training provides a Face Fit workshop- during the workshop, a Fit2Fit accredited instructor will give the attendees an understanding of how to conduct face fit training themselves and gain knowledge on the variations of masks available.
Delivered by a Fit2Fit accredited instructor, the Face Fit Testing workshop is designed to prepare delegates to be able to competently carry out Face Fit Tests.
Throughout the day, topics covered include:
- Health & Safety Law
- Types of Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) and correct selection
- Types of hazardous substances and their health impacts
- Why Face Fit Testing matters
- How to conduct a Face Fit Test
What is Required to Pass the Face Fit Testing Workshop course?
The delegate must show competence and understanding as they will need to be able to correctly conduct face fit tests themselves.
The delegate will need to successfully demonstrate a Face Fit Test, and complete a written assessment. Once they have completed the above, the tutor will deem the delegates prepared to conduct Face Fit Tests.
If you need your own mask fitting you may want to attend a Face Fit Test with 3B Training.